Commercial building pros have direct access to R&D, advanced tech support, product information and tools
CHICAGO (JULY 6, 2017) — James Hardie Building Products Inc., the leader in fiber cement siding, today announced the launch of their advanced support site for commercial customers, JHinsite.com.
By registering as a member-user and creating a free account, multi-family and commercial architects, engineers, general contractors and consultants have immediate access to a vast array of premium online resources:
- Complete product information, technical documents and specifications
- BIM/Revit content for download
- Alternative design supplements, backed by James Hardie expertise
- Technical briefs on a variety of industry topics
- Ability to choose and schedule an AIA Continuing Education presentation in-office
- Individualized project library
Online tools include:
- Product fastening solutions to wood and steel
- Cladding and furring fastening solutions for up to 4-inch continuous insulation
- Off-stud panel solutions
- 1- and 2-hour fire-rated assemblies
- Sustainability rating request tool
The website also enables quick and easy direct communication with James Hardie technical experts:
- Toll-free phone line direct to James Hardie R&D’s JHinsite team
- Expedited email and technical service responses, including written fastening advice, guidance on issues not addressed in literature, and technical consultations conference calls
- Live chat
“The JHinsite platform is a state-of-the-industry tool to put advanced technical support in the hands of our very important commercial customers,” noted Chad Diercks, Technical Services Manager. “When questions arise on a particular application or installation, they can be quickly and easily addressed, setting everyone up for success. The tools provided on the site are engineered to help industry professionals design and build better and more efficiently so they can offer the very best to their clients.”
Professionals can register today at JHinsite.com.
# # #
About James Hardie Building Products, Inc.
James Hardie is the global leader in fiber cement technology, and has been furthering founder James Hardie’s innovative, entrepreneurial legacy around the world for more than 125 years. It invented fiber cement siding products in the early 1980s as a durable, lower-maintenance alternative to wood and vinyl. Its products combine innovation and versatility to offer a variety of design possibilities, matched with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the product is being used. Currently installed on more than 5.5 million homes in North America, James Hardie has earned a favorable reputation within the industry and has been specified in some of the country’s most prestigious projects. For more information about James Hardie, visit jameshardie.com